Thursday, August 22, 2013
Teaching Chess and Life
I can relate to the story because I have some that I look up sometime and that's one of my moms friend that usually to work with her shes 18 years old and knows a lot about things , when I'm down ill call her to get some advice but some times when I'm in trouble ill tell her and ask her things like if " I should do this? "or " is this bad to do?" , "would it ruin my life ?" things like that . I have on hobby that I play and that's either softball of volleyball but it doesn't really keep me track on my gaol because like ill think about the sport then my goal or work .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great reader response. You took the lesson from the story and wrote about your life connections. I am glad that you have your mom's friend to give advice! We all need people whom we can trust to ask those types of questions. Interesting point with the hobby-- sometimes they can distract us from our goals. They are still positive though so it's great that you have sports to play!
ReplyDelete